- What are the odds that the same day the heater goes out at my house, the heater in my office goes out too?
- Are all the other people who work out at 8:00 on a Friday night at my gym, people with no social life too?
- Why do I have vision insurance when I still end up spending $293 out of pocket for new glasses?
- Why do I torture myself and look up what my "ideal" weight is on the internet?
- How is it possible for Izzy to produce so much snot?
- How is it that this same child thinks playing with her poo in the bathtub is fun and enjoyable?
- Why is it so darn hard to find a decent shower curtain on the internet?
- Why is Bret Michaels still looking for love?
And because I haven't posted any pics in a while...


No comments:
Post a Comment