Sunday, January 18, 2009

I like to...

Okay, I can't tell if I am suffering from allergies, a possible sinus infection, or possibly pink eye...ugh! Basically I just feel like crap from the neck up! Papa John's though is currently on its way to my house, the girls are at Grandma's house for the day, and Bart and I are going to try to finish our the second season of Dexter, so it's still a pretty good day!

Here are two pics from Christmas that I thought I would share. In the flurry of my sister's family trying to get a decent family pic on Christmas day, I forced Bart to try to do the same with our girls. After I previewed our pic in my viewfinder, I realized something was on the board behind us...well, lo and behold, look what cousin Austin wrote on the girls' whiteboard...



Niiiice, Austin!

1 comment:

mamashine said...

Ha! Gwen kind of looks like she's working on that for you!

I miss Papa Johns....