- I have faithfully gone to the gym every day since January 9th...except for one day when both my kids were home sick...but being at home was a workout anyways, right?
- My 20 minute treadmill routine worked out nicely and has given me the endurance now to workout longer and run more.
- I actually like running on the treadmill, but I still don't desire to go run around my neighborhood...I'm not THAT kind of runner yet, but I would like to be!
- I have had lots of fun lately working out with Dana and have enjoyed our long Sunday walks and gym workouts. I work out longer and better when I have someone to work out with.
- I'm doing better on the eating front and planning my meals more ahead of time.
- I think I look like a doofus when I try to use weights.
- I fled from a turbo kickboxing class as soon as I felt like a big doofus...which was about a minute and a half in.
- I have yet to lose any real pounds yet, but my legs are shaping up some, and overall, I just feel better!
- I feel guilty though when I come home late or miss time with my kids to spend time working out. The guilt is hard to get over, but luckily I have a wonderful husband that is all about me feeling good about myself.
- I bought new tennis shoes and I've gone up an entire shoe size since prepregnancy.
- My goal is to be able to wear shorter shorts this summer and not be embarassed of my chubby knee area. Also, I would love to be able to wear a bikini and not obsess about how I look in the bikini.
Ok, that's it for now!


No comments:
Post a Comment