All this barfing around the house got me to thinking about when I was little and how my mom had a specific green plastic barf tub for us. I wonder if eventually I will need to invest in something like that. Also, I got to thinking about how many years I will have lots of barfing experiences with my kids, and wow, how the tables have turned and I'm the mom now...not the child anymore. Life is strange like that...one day you are the one barfing into the green tub, and now you are the one holding your kids' heads over a tupperware bowl. Are you sick of hearing about barfing yet?
And I think I ate my weight in pizza today! After not eating anything all morning long and early afternoon, it was time for some food in my belly! Dominoe's to the rescue! And dang, I am gonna have to work out twice as hard tomorrow morning at the gym to make up for the pizza but also for the chocolate bar I just ate. Hey, I deserve it though for the madness of barf cleaning that has taken place over here. A girl has to get a few rewards in life, right?
No, these aren't barf pictures, but just some that have been sitting in my pictures folder waiting to be edited...and Grandma K has been asking for an updated blog entry, so I can't just write and not include any pictures for her. ;)





2 comments:
Oh no!! That just sounds miserable. Tiffany sent me a message last night saying that Ava had been out all week with this stomach bug, and warning me to keep an eye on Gabby because Brooke had just called her saying Erin started puking last night too. So far Gabby seems ok...I really hope it passes her by because poor Dave would be all by himself with a puking kid! Hope everyone starts feeling better soon!!
Poor girlies. Throwing up is so miserable.
And thanks for not giving us any pukey pictures. :)
Post a Comment