Okay, so I am always up for a photo challenge! Beth at
I Should be Folding Laundry just started a weekly photo challenge, so I thought I would try it out. This week's "You Capture" challenge: a photo taken without flash of something you love. Well, of course that would be my kids. And it was a challenge this week because since the girls have been so sick lately, we haven't been able to go outside, thus pics indoors without a flash are very challenging! Here are two of my favorites from this week...

12 comments:
Those are beautiful pictures! I love them!
Ooh ... I just LOVE that tub photo! What great pictures and beautiful girls you have!
These are great pictures- I love the tub pics. What is it about kids loving bathtime?
Love your photos! So sweet and creative!
Oh, WOW! You blew this challenge out of the water! I only wish I could capture my children so beautifully sans flash! Way to go!!!
They're pretty cute, too ;)
love them both, but that black and white is gorgeous!
rosellafan (Paula)
great pictures and beautiful subjects!
what is not to love-- cute bath shot! I love a nice bath myself.
Awwww.... such great light for no flash! And love the angle of her head in the first one. They are cutie patooties! Love your header title and description. I have a naughty 2 year old myself! You Capture is going to be such fun isn’t it? Head on over sometime soon to “Two Under Two. Whew!” for my super-fun-and-little-bit-silly giveaways! You could win a collection from Tiny Two’s Baby Animals line, or some chocolate covered pretzels! See you around the blogosphere!
Wow! These pictures are a-mazing! I LOVE the bathtub one especially. . . I can't believe how gorgeous your light is inside without a flash! :-) thanks for sharing!
Oh my gosh, those are absolutely beautiful. STUNNING. Great job!
Ooh, your pictures are making you popular! I have NO idea how you get such good pictures with no flash, but they sure are cute. See you tomorrow!
Post a Comment