skip to main |
skip to sidebar
- Bart and I attended a lovely wedding Saturday night. We got all glammed up and looked pretty good considering our 2 year exhaustion spell...hmmm...the girls are about to be two...any connections here? ;)

- The reception was in the green building downtown. It's very cool to actually be in that building that we have seen so many times in the skyline pics of downtown.
- Grandma K came and babysit the girls, and she must have worn them out, 'cause the girls slept in on Sunday...woo hoo!
- I've had a headache all day long...hey, it was open bar, and the wine was yummy!
- Today we went to Uncle Jimmy and Kelly's and scored on some new pass me downs for the girls!
- They gave us a table and chairs for the girls, a dollhouse, lots of stuffed toys, more boots and shoes, a play vacuum, a horsey, a doll stroller, a doll pack n play, a shopping cart, and even more stuff!


- We debated about putting some of the gifts away until Christmas, but what the heck!
- Our living room really does look like Toys R Us now!
- Overall a good weekend, and two girls that were really good! What more can you ask for?
2 comments:
So many fun things in this post.
You guys look great!
I still love that Jimmy and Kelly are married. Who'd have thought Guilt Tripp would be all settled down? :)
That is some cool stuff!
And also, is Gwen taller than Izzy, or is it just the way they're standing in that last picture?
Kelli, I think they are about the same size...I think it's just the angle on the camera...but she does look quite larger in this pic! Yes, Guilt Tripp are pretty settled down...funny, huh?
Post a Comment