Monday, November 10, 2008

Just Try It

That's right, just try it, girls! You are not getting out of these little crib tent prisons...er, I mean "camping" tents! ;)



Dazed and Confused...now how is she gonna get out?

Um, Momma?

At least I have my trusty vacuum to keep me company!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's like a campout right in your own house! Were they weirded out with the tents at all?

Ok, and I know you did not put your baby to bed with a vaccuum cleaner in the crib! HA!!

mamashine said...

LOVE that she is sleeping with the vacuum! What's up with that?

GVB said...

Yep, the vacuum was the only way to calm her down...she was a bit freaked about the tent. It was still in the corner this morning. LOL! Both went to bed easily though tonight and there was no fuss about it...and actually Gwen wanted her tent zipped right away.