with my General Foods International Peppermint Mocha! Okay, so I saw an ad for it in my latest Family Circle, and I thought, dang that looks good! And guess what? It's freakin awesome! It's seriously like Christmas in a cup! Of course you need like 2-3 more tablespoons than the directions call for to get the Christmasey goodness, but it's so worth it! And you might have some coffee breath afterwards, but at least it's pepperminty coffee breath! Since it's limited edition, I am seriously stocking up!

And because I can't post without pictures of my kids...here ya go!
Why you shouldn't feed your kid queso...

Proof that your shadow does make you look taller and skinnier...

Admiration in those eyes for Daddy...

1 comment:
I have three of those in the cabinet already- I'm stocking up too!
And it tastes even better if you put in a shot of the also-limited edition Chocolate Mint Truffle liquid creamer. :)
Post a Comment