So who do you think was at Wal-Mart today after school buying another exact stroller just like the other one we purchased this weekend? Daddy! After two days of fighting over the same dang stroller, we decided we'd just break down and spend another $7.97 for an additional stroller. Gwen has been hogging the stroller, and so Izzy has been stuck with the shopping cart. I wish I could have captured the quizzical look on Izzy's face when she discovered we had two strollers...it was priceless! And who do you think acted like they didn't even care about their beloved stroller today? Gwen! Figures...:)


2 comments:
Do yours keep trying to sit in it? I have no idea how ours hasn't ripped yet with a 25 pound passenger that keeps plopping down.
Mine would still fight over the same one, even if there are two of them. So annoying. I can have six of something and five will sit on the shelf while they all fight to hold the SAME ONE.
Post a Comment