Monday, October 12, 2009

Happy 35th to ME!

Well, I turn the big 3-5 this week!  I guess I should be feeling old, but quite honestly, I still get carded for alcoholic beverages, so I feel like a young 35.  I think I am going to claim I am 27 for a long time!  27 is just a good age all around.   Anyways, my birthday week has started off early!  I came home from grocery shopping with Gwen this morning, and found an ice cream cake in the freezer with my name on it!  Woo hoo!  I guess I should have read the signs when I walked in the door and Izzy was exclaiming that she wanted cake.  I was like what are you talking about?  She and Daddy had ran to pick it up while Gwen and I were at the store.  Daddy even had to work some magic and DQ opened up early for him to get it early.  Yep, the way to my heart is through my stomach.   AND I am getting a super cool birthday present delivered this week…I can’t wait!  I’ve been complaining about working in the technology field and having a super old school phone, so I am getting a new BLACKBERRY!  YIPPEE! 

I look 27 still, right? This is my I'm about to get ice cream face! I love yummy ice cream! Ice cream makes me hyper!

Come to momma!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, what a good start to the week! That's so sweet of Bart to orchestrate the surprise. Yay, a Blackberry! Does this mean you might start texting finally?? :)