Monday, October 19, 2009

Best Friend Bliss

I had my big weekend getaway with Carye, and we had a blissful time!  It was great to just hang out with Carye and be able to just be us…two best friends…just being us!  I truly had a great time, and I hope we can make this a yearly event!  Oh, and lest you think Carye was just in town to see me…she’s going to some big fancy oil dinner at the Four Season’s and will be meeting George and Laura Bush…yes, my friends have way fancier lives than I do! 

Carye, thank you for a wonderful weekend!

And I am a big fat dork and took pictures throughout the trip!  And these are in the order of events…

Almost out of the house!Home sweet hotel!Let the drinking begin!   Yes, I am a dork! Bliss Soap

Benihana's...yum!Buds

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And it was an awesome weekend!! How can you not love great food, great hotel, and the topper - awesome friend!! I can't wait to make it a tradition!!