I already have my Christmas card photos done! Woo hoo! Yes, I am anal retentive, but it sure does pay off when the cold weather hits and you spend December wondering how you are going to get that magical shot. I’ve been planning in my head for several weeks now the ideal time to get the shot, and last weekend was it! And boy are the photos cute! Now I have to create the perfect card…but I got time for that!
On a funny note, my mom babysat the girls the other night because hubby and I had our 10 year district dinner banquet to attend, and so my mom had to put the girls to bed. The next morning when they woke up, they were calling for Grandma…not Mommy! It was so cute that I had to videotape it for my mom. I guess they thought Grandma was spending the night and would be there in the morning! They were a bit disappointed to see me walk in their room…ha!
And because my husband can’t believe I posted that Halloween greeting card of him in it…he REALLY didn’t approve of the pic I chose, here’s one from the other night.


No comments:
Post a Comment