Wednesday, March 4, 2009
You Capture: Perspective
I totally wasn't prepared for this week's challenge considering I didn't shoot anything with this theme in mind until today. However, I think my photo turned out okay considering my husband was sick and it was just me and the girls for most of the night routine. I managed to whip this photo out amongst the pre-bedtime chaos. Gwen is always asking for "pop" each night as her after dinner dessert, and tonight I obliged. Enjoy! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 comments:
I just shot my You Capture photos today as well. ;) Next week, I'll be faster! I LOVE this shot of your daughter and her lollipop!
Makes me want a sucker!
What a cute tongue!
A great capture of an adorable little girl. I have twin girls also, but they are 25 now.
Love it! The color is amazing and she looks like she's really enjoying her pop!
LOVE it....great color and just overall sweet capture!!! :)
LOVE that you have country music in your player!! Whoohoo!!
love very good picture!!!
Great Picture! Love the colors in it.
I love, love, love it!
So full of color and sweetness.
That is pretty cute, especially for whipping it out at the last minute!
Too cute!
So sweet! (literally!) ;)
Post a Comment