Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring Break Recap

  1. I had a fabulous Spring Break this year! Seriously, it was that good!

  2. I've entered a Zen period of life...the girls have been a joy...family life is good...can't complain. Oh wait, I would like my thighs to be skinnier!

  3. After having a taste of spring weather this week, I am ready for summer! How many weeks until school is out? 11 weeks? Am I really counting? Um, yeah!

  4. Neither of my kids have any fear of the water; however, Gwen does think she can swim on her own. Henceforth the new wonderful swimsuits with built in innertubes.

  5. We heated up the hot tub to 90 degrees and hung out with the girls in the hot tub for three days straight.

  6. Bart filmed his short film over Spring Break...come on SXSW 2010!

  7. We celebrated Grandma K's 21st birthday this week. Happy birthday, Grandma K!

  8. Granna came to visit too and brought some adorable outfits for the girls.

  9. Since it has been lighter longer now, I have been able to get out and run/walk every evening when the girls have gone down. I am running/walking my first 5K this weekend...lord help me!

  10. I attended a slumber party this week that resulted in some toilet papering...let's just say I sat in the car for the most part.

  11. We have finally made a bit of progress in landscaping our backyard.

2 comments:

mommy boo of two said...

Sounds like you had a great week! Noodle went in my parents hot tub for the first time yesterday and loved it.

Anonymous said...

-Can you send some Zen my way? I could use some extra!
-Yuck, 12 weeks for me. But I am counting too.
-Hmmm, your innertube swimsuits are better than ours. Gabby's looks like an old man suit from 1920.
-Good luck on Saturday!
-More details on the slumber party, please...sounds like fun!