Here are some funnies as of recently:
- Gwen loves Justin Bieber and is asking if we can get him to come to our house! Uh, she doesn’t quite understand the magnitude of his fame.
- Gwen insists on wearing big bows in her hair every day now, and she is still in the crown wearing phase.
- Whenever Izzy toots, she has to exclaim, “I tooted!”
- At the rec pool the other day, I took Izzy into the bathroom to go potty, and when it was my turn to go potty, Izzy told me that I was too big for the toilet. Uh, thanks, kid!
- Gwen is so fantastic in the water, that now she jumps off the diving board at the rec pool into almost 13 feet of water! She has to jump and exclaim “Wahoo!” all while jumping off. She is one crazy gal!
Okay, now for some Iphone pics…


No comments:
Post a Comment