Thursday, June 30, 2011

Lately in June

So I have been tackling more of my gallery wall on this huge wall I have in my dining/office room. In order to finish it means that I actually have to have some good pics of my kids or us.  Well, my two might be the most difficult to photograph.  I take that back, Izzy is the most difficult to photograph!  Gwen might have a career in modeling cause that girl works it like her diva self! 

GIO 014rev1GIO 022rev1GIO 064rev1 GIO 008rev1  

I have almost gone to the gym every day this summer!  I can’t say that means I have lost any weight.  And I’m not sure why considering I come home a sweaty mess every time.  I tried Turbokick the other day, I decided that anything that has the word “turbo” in it, is a class made from hell! Ha! I do love me some Zumba though!  It’s so interesting to see the people who take the class.  There are definitely some Zumba junkies out there!

I got to attend one of my friend’s destination wedding this June, and it was a lovely wedding!  I was in love with Katie’s wedding dress! It was GORGEOUS!  I’m thinking I would love to renew my own vows sometime and have the girls be our flower girls.  How much fun would that be!  Oh, I must mention the humidity in the Maya Riviera area!  Whew!  I took hardly any photos with myself in them because I looked tore up the entire time.  I think I have become a sweat-er! 

KKW 077rev2KKW 171rev1KKW 174rev1KKW 214rev1  KKW 103rev1  

I’m trying to be a better blogger, so hopefully you should hear from me again soon!  See ya!

No comments: