Thursday, May 6, 2010

A Mother’s Day Pic

All I wanted this year for Mother’s Day was a photo session with my girls as Daddy as my assistant.  Let’s just say Daddy doesn’t so much like being my assistant as that requires having to check clothing to make sure it looks right, having to tame unruly hair, and booger checks…oh, and silly dancing in the background to try to get smiles out of two girls that are a bit fussy at times.  I even rented two camera lenses to try out to see if I want to invest in them as my next set of lenses.  Well, let’s just say the photo shoot didn’t go so well.  We had lots of wind, lots of sun, and lots of fussy faces.  But, I got one decent pic out of the bunch. 

And Happy Mother’s Day to all those special moms out there!

YF 029 rev1

No comments: