At three you are the most spectacularly charming child. Your charm supersedes any naughtiness that you might currently be displaying. Just today you got yourself your own Capri Sun out of the mini fridge by the pool, and after I tried to convince you that you should only get one and share with Izzy, you charmed your way into one for each of you. I couldn’t help but cup your little face and tell you what a charmer you are and if you weren’t so cute, you’d be sharing that Capri Sun. You are definitely hard to resist. This year you have turned from Gwen to Gwennie, and I have to say how much I love calling you Gwennie. It just fits you so well. You definitely have a knack for technology, and it seems that you can work my iPhone and laptop like a charm. You have figured out how to find ABC song videos on YouTube, and the other day I caught you playing the ABC song in a whole ‘nother language, but you still dug it. You have such a zest for life and a love for others. Just yesterday you begged to hold Grandma’s new puppy and rock it like a baby. I wrapped that puppy up, and you did just that. If Daddy and I weren’t done with babies, I know you would be such a good big sister, but your sister will have to do. Next year you start preschool, and your Daddy and I always joke that you will be the teacher’s pet because you are such a pleaser. You would much rather spend your time around the adults, and sometimes we just can’t shake you off even with there are other kids to play with. I wouldn’t have it any other way though, my sidekick, you are.
Monday, May 10, 2010
Dearest Gwennie,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment