Saturday, February 27, 2010

Today and This Week

The girls spent the morning at Grandma’s today.  They had a good time, and of course they didn’t want to come home.  Yeah, Daddy and I are not nearly as exciting to hang around as Grandma is!

In their bath last night, the girls discovered the view of themselves in the bathtub overflow part.  It was hilarious watching them look at themselves in it, and they fought over it too.  There’s been a bit of hitting going on lately between the two.  Really it’s just mainly Izzy doing the hitting and Gwen doing the receiving.  I caught Izzy hitting Gwen today with Gwen huddled up in the corner trying to shield herself.  Let’s just say Izzy spent some time in her room alone due to that.

Gwen and I took our trip to the local organic/farmer’s market store this afternoon, and it’s become out little routine to do together.  And what is it about bathrooms at this place, but every time she sees it, she suddenly has to go.  I think it’s mainly because they have one of those automatic paper towel dispensers that’s just her size.  She will swipe her hands in front of the sensor numerous times to keep the action coming.  Our “smoodies” were on sale this week, so we stocked up and got 5 of them.  They make for an easy morning breakfast when you are trying to get out the door on school days.

In more exciting news, I went and got fitted for a bra this week.  I have been wanting to get some new bras, but good lordy I’m not quite sure what size I wear anymore.  Turns out that I was pretty off in my size, and now I have two wonderfully fitting bras.  Others at my job knew I was doing this, and lots of people were looking at my chest on Friday.  It was pretty funny. 

IMG_9409 038 rev1 IMG_9352 056 rev1 IMG_9357 061 rev1 IMG_9367 071 rev1 IMG_9383 013 rev1 IMG_9385 015 rev1

No comments: