Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Jealous Much?

Yes, I know you want my Snuggie, but it’s all MINE!  My dear husband came home with this today for an early Christmas present.  And even though we don’t exchange presents really anymore, he knew I was really wanting one of these.  We have an ongoing Snuggie joke in my family because my sister’s husband has one, and she sent me a picture of him in it one night on her phone, and I died laughing at it.  Of course I had to get Bart to take a picture of me in mine, and I promptly sent it to my sister.  She claims she is going to get a more stylish leopard print one.  The Snuggie is such a hot commodity right now in my house that both my girls fought over it tonight.  At one point tonight, Izzy and I were fighting over it tonight.  We finally settled on being able to share it.  Maybe they will come out with toddler-sized Snuggies at some point.  Now that would be a great stocking stuffer for the girls!

 36mSn 003 rev1

36mSn 004 rev1

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I AM jealous! Funny, I was just thinking tonight that I could really use a Snuggie.

I want to see the pic of your sister's husband in a Snuggie!