This week's theme in Beth's photo challenge was to capture "Spring". This week I didn't even try to capture "Spring" but rather just the loveliness right outside my house on the greenbelt. When I checked to see what Beth's theme was, I was excited that my photos fit perfectly with the theme...and of course my main focus is always my girls! Now if only I could get my girls to actually focus on looking at the camera...oh well!
Enjoy the pics!


21 comments:
cute pics! the background is beautiful, too. great job :)
Oh wow, fabulous....sweet beautiful girls with an incredible backdrop....great great job!!! :D Happy Spring!
Oh how I love the full yellow background! These photos are beautiful. Your girls are too! Did you say this was right in your backyard?! How lovely. Excellent captures.
When I Grow Up
Aw... I love their sweet hair bows!
Steph
The sunlight on them is perfect. Beautiful shots!
Love these. The looks on your girls' faces really add to the wonder of spring. :)
Lovely pictures.
great shots! I love the contrast of the girls with the background.
BEAUTIFUL SHOTS OF BEAUTIFUL GIRLS!
good job!
They are all great shots, but the last one is my favorite.
Nell
Such sweet girls! I really love the first one.
your girls are beautiful! your spring shots with them are great! i don't worry about it when my daughter doesn't look into the camera. i frequently get better shots when she doesn't. i seem to capture truer expressions that way - lol! thanks for sharing today.
my You Capture post this week features drops, buds, and kitties. there is always room for you in The Shadow of the Cross, so check it out. thanks in advance for your visit :O).
They are beautiful! Nice job!
Beautiful girls with a beautiful spring background.
Beautiful! So pretty.
You have to tell me how you got them to stay so still! My kiddo won't stop twirling and running long enough for a picture lately ;)
Your girls are beautiful ~ those shots are great!
These pictures are stunning - the lighting is just amazing!
Spring is lovely and all, but your girls are stealing the show. :) Great photos.
Love your composition, especially the last one. Just beautiful! Frame those...
Cute shots! Your little ones are so cute. I am the mom of twin girls also :) Thanks for sharing. Swing by my site, The IE Mommy, to view my shot and if you already have....Thanks :)
That backdrop is so serene and beautiful. Love these shots!
Post a Comment