Thursday, October 30, 2008
Addicted
Seriously, it's very easy to get addicted to changing your blog theme around! I've spent the last hour or so creating my new header to match a background that I liked. I've decided I am going to change it around every season or so...can't wait to start designing the winter themed blog! For now, this fall look will do. Enjoy! I am off to shower for the night and to read my new People magazine...yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Hmmm, looks like we are both online! haha
Yeah, that is how I spent last night...HOURS working on that dang layout. I used to do that on my myspace too...I would spend forever picking layouts. That is why I like Facebook better. Which you need to join! It is so much fun!
Yeah, you DO need to get on facebook. I love it.
I put new backgrounds on two of my blogs last night too. :) It's so fun!
I love the design. It reminds me of the hairbows that the girls have. Thank God there are creative people like you to brighten up the world!!
Post a Comment