Wednesday, December 14, 2011

7 Things

I got my first blog tag from Teal over at Life is a Run! I’m feeling like a cool kid to get an actual tag!

Okay, so here are my 7 things:

  1. I love all things colorful, and I would love to redo my house in all kinds of cool colors. My style for my home used to be Pottery Barnish, but now I think I am more into eclectic modern. I am trying to start plugging more pieces into my home that feel more me and less Pottery Barn.
  2. I love to shop at thrift stores!  There is something fun about going into a thrift store and walking out with a bargain!  I often find many good photography props and house stuff at thrift stores.  I created an entire gallery wall in my home this summer out of thrifted chunky wooden frames that I painted all white to match.  I have to say my gallery wall is one of my favorites.
  3. I am obsessed with how fat my face looks in pictures.  I will definitely Photoshop the heck out of my face to make it look thinner.  I even cloned a chunk of hair over my cheeks in one family photo to thin out my face.  Yes, I am vain!
  4. I lived on my own for two years in high school…my junior and senior year.  When kids in middle school act like they can’t get up and out of bed on time for school, I feel no pity. 
  5. I am currently obsessed with Ebay!  I am trying to wean myself off of that crack, but it is hard!  Again, I love a good bargain!
  6. I am really looking forward to when my girls go to kindergarten next year.  Why you ask?  No more double daycare bills!  Whew!
  7. I feel really lucky that I have a great husband, loving and silly children, and great friends.

1 comment:

Teal said...

haha do you like how i just keep commenting! Apparently you have picked up the blogging and i have slacked off on the reading. I didn't know you lived by yourself! crazy. Glad you did this and i totally want to see a pic of your gallery wall!