Well, it’s been a long time since I have blogged. Being back to work after a nice lazy summer has made my life a little short for blogging…or I am just lazy about blogging and would rather read blogs than write my own…probably the latter.
What have we been up to lately? We have now added two fish to our own little zoo. Izzy and Gwen have named them Olly and Lily. Olly and Lily are much like my own two girls in that they fight a lot. Even though girl Beta fish generally don’t fight, we had to buy them each their own little tank after one started beating up on the other. The girls enjoy saying good morning to their fish every morning, and I prefer the fish much better than the mouse that Daddy wanted to get. Yeah, not happening at my house!
The girls are going through a phase where they need to win at everything…who gets to the door first…who gets to daycare first…who gets out of bed first…you get the picture. It is driving me slightly batty, and I am just praying this is a short phase.
I found this cute little hat the other day, and I had to get photos of the girls in it. We took a few pics as I was scouting a location for my next photography session. I am photographing twin 15 month old twin girls this weekend. I have to admit that I am a bit scared of getting both twins to look good in a photo together when I can’t get my own set to do that…ha! I’ve had a few photo sessions lately, and I have to say I really think I am doing pretty good at this. I photographed a newborn session a few weeks ago, and the photos turned out just lovely if I do say so myself.
Here are some pics that my sister is requesting…


No comments:
Post a Comment