- Now that Christmas lights are starting to go up around our neighborhood, we have started taking the girls for walks to look at them. As we were going home last night after looking at some lights, Izzy said, “Bye bye, Christmas!” Is that not the cutest?
- I got pretty sick a few weeks ago, and I still cannot get rid of the cough associated with it. I am currently sipping on Walgreen’s version of Theraflu to try to help some with the throat issue. Pathetic? Yes!
- I did some Cyber Monday shopping a few minutes ago…three pairs of fashion tennis shoes for less than $30 bucks a pair. Now I am just hoping I ordered them in right size. My feet have gone up at least a half size since having kids…we are not even going to mention my waistline. And you know your life of wearing cute little shoes is out the window when you get excited about new tennis shoes.
- I’ve had my Christmas decor up for weeks now. I just like to bypass the whole fall decor and go straight to Christmas.
- We took Santa pics at the mall a week ago, and the girls LOVED Santa. Me not loving the pic of myself in the photo so much, but Bart thought it would be fun to see ourselves age throughout the years in the Santa pics.
- The night we went to take Santa photos, it was also pet night with Santa. Kids had to alternate photo sessions with animal sessions.
- Breaks? Not so much breaks anymore when you have kids. Let’s just say two people at my household were somewhat looking forward to going back to work today.
- Cold weather sucks! Having kids makes you want to live somewhere like California so that you can be outside more often…and swim year round!
- Gwen has figured out how to plug the Christmas tree in, so now we really have to watch her around any outlets that can’t be covered with a cover since we do have to plug some things in around here.
- I wish I would win the lottery so I could go on a mad shopping spree…but would actually have to play the lottery to maybe win the lottery.
- This year we are starting the tradition of celebrating the girls’ birthday with friends in the summer as a pool party. We’ll celebrate with family around their actual birthday. I hope this becomes a fun tradition!
- Now when we see anything on the TV that the girls might want, we say Santa might bring it to you. They might be a bit disappointed that they don’t get everything they see on TV.
Monday, November 30, 2009
Random Monday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment